Re: Will there be "portable" ASTC TVs by 2009 to fill the void left by non-functioning NTSC receivers?
- From: "Richard C." <post-age@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:05:32 -0700
"BeatlePhanatic" <me@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3Jhqi.4294$9A6.1307@xxxxxxxxxxx
1) a lot of people won't know until the last minute that their portable TV
is "permanently broken" after 2009. (home TVs can still be used, or even
portable ($$) satellite dishes)
Home TVs using only antenna will be no different
- they will not receive signals either if they are only NTSC.
- Prev by Date: Re: Do any HDTVs with built-in QAM tuners have video/audio outs?
- Next by Date: Re: The End of Free OTA
- Previous by thread: Re: Will there be "portable" ASTC TVs by 2009 to fill the void left by non-functioning NTSC receivers?
- Next by thread: Hdtv