New HDTV Home Theater

Hi folks,

I'm starting on a new project here in the new few weeks. I'm going to be
finishing off our basement, creating a home theater/screening room. The
space for the theater area will be about 21x14 and I'll be putting a
Panasonic AX100U projector in, fed from my current HR10-250 Tivo. I
realize for now, I'm going to have to use component inputs to the
projector, but I'll be swapping to a MPEG4 Sat box soon enough. Any
problems with this solution that I might not be seeing?

Also, does anyone here have any experience with AccuScreens
(http://www.accuscreens.com/FixedScreens.htm)? I'm planning on
installing a 92" fixed screen. I'm liking the pricing I'm seeing and
they seem to be a well made screen.

Thanks for any advice.
--
Steve