Re: Time Warner, Cablecard, and ESPNHD
- From: whosbest54 <whosbest54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:05:05 -0500
In article <469cd4ec$0$8337$8f2e0ebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
After I posted this I saw your post that said you did try a rescan. The only
It seems to hint that the channel may now be available as clear QAM on
TWC, but it's not entirely clear. If it is available that way, then you
may want to do a rescan, although I don't know how your cable card works
with clear QAM HD channels on TWC.
other suggestion I have is to remove the card and try it again, to see if
it's clear QAM. Posters to the AVS LA TW HD thread may be able to confirm
this as well and you could find out from them without removing the card.
The flamewars are over...if you want it.
Unofficial rec.audio.opinion Usenet Group Brief User Guide:
Unofficial rec.music.beatles Usenet Group Brief User Guide:
- Prev by Date: Re: Time Warner, Cablecard, and ESPNHD
- Next by Date: Re: Run HDMI from DVD to TV. What about audio?
- Previous by thread: Re: Time Warner, Cablecard, and ESPNHD
- Next by thread: Re: Time Warner, Cablecard, and ESPNHD