Time Warner, Cablecard, and ESPNHD
- From: iamh2oman@xxxxxxxxx (Steve Curtis)
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:10:57 -0700
Wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this. Here in So.
California, Time Warner Cable has recently suspended the ESPNHD channel
availability to CableCard customers. This was done without notification.
It was explained by a customer service rep that ESPNHD was removed from
their HD Plus tier (which I have) and put on the basic standard digital
channel lineup and would be available to anyone with a STB.
Unfortunately this availability does not include CableCard customers
like myself. Hardly seems fair that ESPNHD is freely available to anyone
with a STB but not to those with CableCards. Comments?
- Prev by Date: Re: HDTV with VCR
- Next by Date: Re: 16:9 Stretch Distortion
- Previous by thread: HDTV with VCR
- Next by thread: Re: Time Warner, Cablecard, and ESPNHD