Re: 16:9 Stretch Distortion
- From: Tom Stiller <tomstiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:07:54 -0400
In article <1946-469940EF-597@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
SAC441@xxxxxxxxx (SAC 441) wrote:
I cannot get over the air signals in my area,I have tried.I cannot
afford to put up a 100 foot tower which is what would be
required,because the cost is prohibitive.I priced an amateur radio
tower that is field collapsible (because of storms) and the quoted
price was $5400 installed.For just 7 channels in my demographic
area,that would not be cost effective,hence my use of DirecTV and
satellite. I live in a small town that is considered semi-rural about 160 miles
away from the major DMA near me.
Thanks for the replies.As to what is wrong with
side bars,nothing really.I just find it funny that I cannot use part
of the TV I am paying for.
As funny as buying something you can't use?
Essentially at this time,(I probably will get HD.
within the year) I guess I will just have to use 4:3 mode until I get
- Prev by Date: Re: 16:9 Stretch Distortion
- Next by Date: HDTV tunner
- Previous by thread: Re: 16:9 Stretch Distortion
- Next by thread: Re: 16:9 Stretch Distortion