Re: All 4 channels for HD?

My local PBS (Baltimore, Maryland) has 22-1 22-2 22-3 22-4 22-5 as stations.

Normally 22-1 is SD repeating the analog transmission.
Then either 22-2 is broadcasting in HD OR 22-3 has childrens SD, 22-4 has select repeats in SD, and 22-5 has educational in SD.

So the implication is that at least as it is setup here they can have 4 SD channels or 1 SD and 1 HD channel at any one time.

Michael