Re: input on Mitsubishi WD57732 57" DLP

JER67 wrote:
I am looking for any input on the Mitsubishi WD-57732 57" DLP

Input from anyone, especially from owners is greatly appreciated!

~J~

I've an earlier model 73727 since Oct of '05 (still on original bulb). No
issues to date, great picture on the HD side, SD is good on the digital
stations (cable), so-so for the analog, but much better than my old 55511.
OTA worked well when I had it hooked up.

Is there anything more specific you need to know?

  • Re: NYMR Whitby Drivers
    ... there had been some stamping of feet between the class 40 owners and the ... ELR over who would drive. ... Can't you just picture the scene in the cab? ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: input on Mitsubishi WD57732 57" DLP
    ... JER67 wrote: ... especially from owners is greatly appreciated! ... It constantly monitors the current pulled by it's two cooling fans and the connectors occasionally get oxidized, causing a fault - the TV thinks the exhausts are blocked - and it shuts itself off. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Jerry Garcias Tiger guitar
    ... >>> Jim Irsay, with Jerry's Tiger guitar which he owns. ... Are all the owners of these 4 gems now ... >> There's something very sad about seeing that picture. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Jerry Garcias Tiger guitar
    ... >>> Jim Irsay, with Jerry's Tiger guitar which he owns. ... Are all the owners of these 4 gems now ... >> There's something very sad about seeing that picture. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Jerry Garcias Tiger guitar
    ... with Jerry's Tiger guitar which he owns. ... Are all the owners of these 4 gems now ... > There's something very sad about seeing that picture. ... Does Jim Irsay know how to play a note, or is it a trophy that just sits on ...
    (rec.music.gdead)