Re: 720 and 1080i?
- From: Jim Gilliland <usemylastname@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:37:20 -0400
Matthew L. Martin wrote:
Jim Gilliland wrote:
And it may be worth noting that 1080p sets are dropping quite a bit in price this year. There's a new Toshiba 65" 1080p DLP set that's showing up at retailers this month for about $2200 (and under $2K mail order), which is quite inexpensive for a 1080p set that large.
Many places now have that set under $1800.
I think that would qualify as under $2K. <g>
Beach Audio (who are known for their shady business practices) offer it for just under $1800. I would NOT recommend that anyone do business with them.
The cheapest price I've seen from a reputable online store is $1900 (NewEgg.com).
There are several other models in this same line that will be shipping soon at even lower prices (a 50" and a 57" model).
- Prev by Date: Re: Standard Definition
- Next by Date: I Was Duped...
- Previous by thread: Re: 720 and 1080i?
- Next by thread: Re: 720 and 1080i?