Re: Samsung DLP Trouble
- From: "Rich" <someone@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:35:49 -0600
Call or better yet, visit the store where you bought it from and use their
leverage to help you get this resolved. In the store say loud enough to be
heard by others shopping I bought this warranty at your insistence to guard
against things just like this and I want it resolved as I understand the
warranty I purchased.
Good Luck, Rich
"M" <no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Collapsed light tunnel between the lamp and color wheel? Hard to tell as
I don't know what the Samsung screen should look like, but it should be
under warranty, regardless, unless the set has been abused.
Its ~5 months old. They(Samsung) say I am ~75 miles from service center
and its going to be up to 7-14 working days before they figure out "what"
they are going to do to get it fixed. Bought that super extended warrenty
deal with it at/with retailer. He spent ~20 minutes talking me into it
before my no finally went to yes. My understanding at that time was one
phone call would get this fixed in a few days in home no matter what. My
opinion now is I was a, I wont say.
- Prev by Date: Re: ? ? Source for Service Manual for Panasonic PT-52LCX16. I have tried several and had no luck. Any suggestion is welcome.
- Next by Date: Re: ? ? Source for Service Manual for Panasonic PT-52LCX16. I have tried several and had no luck. Any suggestion is welcome.
- Previous by thread: Re: Samsung DLP Trouble
- Next by thread: Re: Samsung DLP Trouble