Re: Portable TVs that used analog feed. What happens in 2009 with digital enforced?
- From: Wes Newell <w.newell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:45:23 GMT
On Mon, 29 May 2006 15:14:33 -0500, ANTant wrote:
I was thinking... My father has an old portable TV that uses one antennaYes, it will become useless. IF it has inputs like a/v, then you could use
(like one rabbit ear type) and batteries. It is useful for travelling
and disasters (a major quake -- no power, etc.). How will this work when
digital is enforced in 2009? Will these portable TVs become useless?
These TVs don't have tuners for digital TV.
an external tuner with it. But it'll probably be cheaper just to buy a new
Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder? http://mythtv.org
http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html Usenet alt.video.ptv.mythtv
My server http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php
HD Tivo S3 compared http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/mythtivo.htm
- Prev by Date: Need help on: Cleaning the inside of the Screen on a Phillips 55PP9352 projection TV
- Next by Date: Re: Indy 500; no HDTV
- Previous by thread: Re: Portable TVs that used analog feed. What happens in 2009 with digital enforced?
- Next by thread: Re: Portable TVs that used analog feed. What happens in 2009 with digital enforced?