Re: want to try digital OTA with my analog tv, which tuner?

"257roberts" <scrwar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Not sure where you are getting prices for a HDTV with tuner for
$200-250?? Most prices around here are $450-550.

The question was about ATSC tuners, HD. I wouldn't recommend getting HD to
anyone right now unless they have more money than sense.

  • Re: Is there a web site to review dentists
    ... If money is no object, I can recommend one. ... his prices are too high. ... the USC AEGD (graduate school) dental school; ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: want to try digital OTA with my analog tv, which tuner?
    ... "Ben & Eileen Dover" wrote in message ... Most prices around here are $450-550. ... The question was about ATSC tuners, ... I wouldn't recommend getting HD to anyone right now unless they have more money than sense. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Purchasing Security Software after the Fact
    ... pricegrabber.com is the best place to look for prices. ... cheat you as Franklin did with me, claiming they sent a $50 rebate check I ... Many will recommend "free" AV software. ... just as free i.e. worthless in your mind) is not money well spent. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Purchasing Security Software after the Fact
    ... I've never had a problem with rebates. ... pricegrabber.com is the best place to look for prices. ... Many will recommend "free" AV software. ... just as free i.e. worthless in your mind) is not money well spent. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Choosing the Halong Bay cruise
    ... tour operator in Hanoi? ... you will see that prices are the same. ... Agencies in HA NOI ... I recommend buying silk kimonos. ...
    (rec.travel.asia)