Re: Sony 50" DLP Question
- From: Sam Spade <Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:39:05 -0700
"Mike" <m@xxxxx> wrote in message news:44439eb0$0$14397$6d36acad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just purchased a Sony Super Wega 50" DLP and we really enjoy it. Just wondering about 1 area. DVDs are super clear but some cable channels have a little 'graininess'. Is this due to the signal not having the proper aspect ratio (enough dots)? I would assume that if we subscribed to the cable HD package it would be better. Anyone with info would be appreciated.
*** Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ***
How about that? I didn't know Sony made DLP HDTVs. I thought they specialized in CRT and LCD.
Another dumb-ass consumer.
- Prev by Date: Re: Burn-in on Plasma
- Next by Date: Re: Digital TV in rural areas and my old VCR tapes!
- Previous by thread: Re: Sony 50" DLP Question
- Next by thread: Re: Sony 50" DLP Question