Re: Tv for bright room
- From: Thumper <jaylsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:19:00 -0500
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:28:20 -0500, "Gogordo" <no.address@xxxxxxxx>
don't get one with a shiny protective coating on it, if you do go rearShades.
"ZVR" <no_spam_ever@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Nope. Regular CRT works best in your scenario, I think. Of course you
would be limited in the screen size... a drawback the flat-panel
technologies don't have. Failing the CRT option... I would personally go
with a high-contrast DLP (one of the newer models).
"FDR" <_remove_spam_block_rzitka@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a large room that has several windows, is south and east facing and
gets considerable sunlight. I know it's not the best for tv viewing, but
given the situation what would work best? I was considering a rear
projection type tv. Thanks!
- Prev by Date: Re: March Madness in HiDef
- Next by Date: Re: March Madness in HiDef
- Previous by thread: Re: Tv for bright room
- Next by thread: Re: Tv for bright room