Re: Tv for bright room

"FDR" <_remove_spam_block_rzitka@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:d60Sf.3487$Mj.2231@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a large room that has several windows, is south and east facing and
gets considerable sunlight. I know it's not the best for tv viewing, but
given the situation what would work best? I was considering a rear
projection type tv. Thanks!

I have a Sony HDRPTV that works very well in both light and dark.

  • Re: Tv for bright room
    ... gets considerable sunlight. ... I know it's not the best for tv viewing, ... I was considering a rear ... projection type tv. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: need to loose weight and tone muscles - just kidding!
    ... Thats because you were always "viewing" Betsy from the rear. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Tv for bright room
    ... I have a large room that has several windows, is south and east facing and ... gets considerable sunlight. ... I know it's not the best for tv viewing, ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Ask EU, cycling dept.
    ... EllTee writes: ... would satisfactorily remain in the right place for viewing my rear;-)* ... *Safely delivered sans McT :-) ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)