Re: HD TV Antenna

"TulsaOK" <TulsaOK@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:r80Sf.4529$sL2.2868@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am wanting to install a Hi-Def antenna in my attic. I am no farther
than 30 miles from the transmitters. Does anyone in the group have an
installation that would be similar to mine, and if so, what antenna was
installed.
Thanks in advance.
KNT

See my post to this group on 12/19/05

--
Dan

  • Re: Antenna height if terrain is flat
    ... I live 48 miles from the Boston TV transmitters. ... Is the antenna height a factor at all ... or can I simply fasten the antenna to the side of my house? ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Antenna height if terrain is flat
    ... I live 48 miles from the Boston TV transmitters. ... Is the antenna height a factor at all ... or can I simply fasten the antenna to the side of my house? ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Mesh Networks: Possible to make one for perosnal use?
    ... Just the basics. ... wireless, commercial radio, etc. ... the antenna the other. ... standard length of coax with each installation. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)