Re: Sony Blu-Ray update
- From: Karyudo <karyudo_usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:48:02 GMT
On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 05:25:53 -0800, "dj" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<lorincantrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Blu Ray sounds great, but I'm afraid I'm going to sit this one out
until I can buy a $100 player at Wal-Mart. My DVD player is a tank
that will likely last decades and my HDTV is a CRT beauty that will
likely last just as long. Plenty of time to let this all sort out.
I'm waiting to get into HD until the holodeck is ready for production.
Good idea! If nobody buys HD with HDCP over HDMI and AACS and
Macrovision and region coding and downsampling flags and mandatory
Internet connections until "the holodeck is ready," then maybe big
multinationals will start respecting their obligations to consumers'
rights to Fair Use under the existing copyright laws.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sony Blu-Ray update
- Next by Date: Re: How Do I Know if My HDMI is HDCP or Not?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sony Blu-Ray update
- Next by thread: Re: Sony Blu-Ray update