Re: Browsed Best Buy Today
- From: "Jim Jogenson" <jhfo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:29:31 GMT
"G-squared" <stratus46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Terence wrote:
>> As others have mentioned, both the signal and the picture adjustments
>> at a store leaves a lot of room for improvement, so it's safe to say
>> you're not seeing the optimal picture quality of the displays.
>> Outside of the picture quality, I'm sure there are a lot of people out
>> there who choose one of the newer display technologies over RP CRT
>> because of size/weight considerations as well - I know that's what I
> Best Buy in Torrance CA has a Magnolia Home Theater where all the high
> end gear is. It generally looks quite good though I don't recall seeing
> OTA HD.
I live a few blocks away. I love the couches. But don't make a left turn
into the parking lot from PCH on weekdays. My Dad got nailed for a ticket
- Prev by Date: Re: Will the Humax HFA100 HDTV receiver work with a VGA monitor ???
- Next by Date: Question about recording using D-NET (IEEE1394)
- Previous by thread: Re: Browsed Best Buy Today
- Next by thread: Re: Browsed Best Buy Today