Hitachi / Philips convergence code needed

Hi everyone.

I am looking for the remote control sequence for adjusting convergence
(and save it into rom).

The set is a Philips 55PP9401, 55" projection 4:3 -- It is a few years
old. I have discovered that Hitachi made these sets for Philips. I
have been searching and found several code entries for this
philips/hitachi convergence.

I am able to put the tv into "service mode" convergence by pressing
this little button on the convergence board. Doing that brings up a
fantastic looking RGB grid. My problem is that no matter what I do on
the remote control or the front panel, there is no change in the lines.

I followed several other thread suggestions that indicated specifics
for Philips (062597 menu) but that did not work. I also tried hitachi
codes "00000" when in this manual grid mode, which then I am supposed
to be able to adjust the grid with 2/4/6/8 keys. But that did not work
either.

So I can get this wonderful manual convergence adjustment grid onto the
screen, but no way that I can figure out how to move around the lines
to make the screen look perfect :-\

Thanks in advance for any information or suggestions.

  • Re: Adjust COnvergence on Viewsonic P815 CRT?
    ... They are both getting farther and farther out of ... The screen is out of convergence in different areas of the ... capacitor that's dried up and adjusting is a temporary fix at best and can ... the neck board that can be adjusted which may fix your problem, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Adjusting convergence on Sony Trinitron monitor
    ... There's an on-screen convergence control, but even with it cranked all ... degaussing button. ... and adjusting yoke magnets for even color and no green or blue areas. ... Convergence is adjusted by displaying a crosshatch or dot grid and ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: anyone has a diagram of philips 46kp30
    ... it has gone way of alignment, that it can not be adjusted by the convergence ... menu of the projector. ... >> anyone have a service manual for adjusting the convergence for this rear ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: 50" Mitsubishi Rear Projection Help
    ... I've gotten the monitor to stay up with the convergence board ... It's a 2 ohm appears to be a 1W resistor, ... Should I make a new topic on adjusting convergence on Toshiba rear ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)