Re: hdtv antenna?
- From: "DubWize" <dubwizeuk_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:04:43 -0500
This outdoor one works great in the south florida area.
"Dennis Mayer" <Polaris1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Jerry wrote:
>> I'm 3-5 miles from all local braodcast stations. What kind of anenna do I
>> need, indoor or outdoor? Any particular brands to look at? Thanks, Jerry
> Most HDTV OTA (Over the Air antenna) is UHF (chans 14 thru 59)..
> You should need a small indoor UHF antenna... Like the RadShk 2 bay
> bow tie.
> For an exact answer for your City, go to
> http://www.antennaweb.org & Enter only your 5 or 9 digit ZIP Code.
> Then select Digital TV option....
> Then look at especially the Last Column to get the Digital Channel
> For Channels 2 thru 6 (VHF-Lo) rabbit ears could work.....
- Prev by Date: VOOM DSR550 Used Receiver: FULL REPORT
- Next by Date: Re: FusionHDTV5 timeshift recording
- Previous by thread: Re: hdtv antenna?
- Next by thread: Re: hdtv antenna?