Re: Motorola 6412 turns on w/o sound

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:06:13 -0500, JB wrote:

> This key combo worked great, Thanks.
>
> This isn't the pnly problem with the box, but the other things, freezing,
> flakey DVR playback, unresponsive to remote commands then execute them all
> at once, happen only once in a while. I'm hesitant to get a new box 'cause
> 'the devil you know...'.
>
> JB

I've got all of those problems also. In addition it's added a new trick to
it's repertoire, occasionally it gets into a mode where there is no video
or audio but the menus work. The only way I've found to get out of that
state is to play a stored program. I'm waiting for the next generation box
before I replace it.
.