Re: Motorola DCT6412 HD STB / Cox Cable

Thursday, October 27 2005, @ 7:31 AM (-0700 GMT)

Thank you Stu!

I was unaware of the "series refund." This whole thing with Cox is
total frustration. I mailed my "input" to them last week Friday and
still have received no response.

I think I will contact the O.C. Register , IF I can find out how to
reach an investigative reporter, and possibly J.D. Powers ...

Jim

.