Re: anamorphic 2.35....
- From: Dave Oldridge <doldridg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:06:07 GMT
pickles_james@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote in news:1130337313.653479.26140
> easier said than done fella!
> dont you find it annoying, you'd expect getting a widescreen tv, that
> would loose the black bars! 90% of people have widescreen now, its
> about time dvd companies realised and acted on that ! gits
DVD makers have two options. They can reproduce the original film in its
original aspect ratio, the way the director wanted you to see it, in which
case the black bars are inevitable unless the movie was shot in 16:9 aspect
ratio. A lot of movie afficionadoes prefer to see what the director
actually shot. The other option would be to, as you seem to be demanding,
fill out the screen. If your player has enough options, you may be able to
chop those bars out yourself (at the expense of losing material from either
side of the picture).
- Prev by Date: Re: anamorphic 2.35....
- Next by Date: Re: anamorphic 2.35....
- Previous by thread: Re: anamorphic 2.35....
- Next by thread: Re: anamorphic 2.35....