Re: anamorphic 2.35....

pickles_james@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
bloody annoying, cant get shut of the black bars, so why is this a
'special edition' for dvds?
its crap on a widescree tv.

Don't look at the black bars. Look at the movie.

--
Matthew   <mlmartin@        .com> (fill in the blank with user name)

We trained hard, but it seemed every time we were beginning to form up into teams, we would be reorganised. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganising, and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency and demoralisation.

From Petronii Arbitri Satyricon AD 66 (Attributed to Gaius Petronus, a Roman General who later committed suicide)
.