Re: Comcast HDTV outputs question

I the HD box and it has DVI, Component, S-video, Analog and Coax.
"fookyook" <fookyook@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a Comcast set top HDTV tuner? If so, what interfaces does
> it support? DVI? HDMI? S-Video? etc...
>
> Their site is pretty useless for finding this information.
>
> thanks,
> fy

  • Re: Help: display plus projector with 9600GS card?
    ... which has DVI, S-Video and hdmi outputs. ... Requirement is to connect an LCD monitor for Windows and at the same time an LCD projector to project digital photographs 1024 x 768 or project DVD video. ... The projector has VGA and S-video inputs but as I feel that S-video is not good enough for a high quality 1024 x 768 image I have connected it to the 9500GS DVI output using a DVI/VGA adaptor effectively making output VGA. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Help: display plus projector with 9600GS card?
    ... which has DVI, S-Video and hdmi outputs. ... The projector has VGA and S-video inputs but as I feel that S-video is not ... 9500GS DVI output using a DVI/VGA adaptor effectively making output VGA. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: display plus projector with 9600GS card?
    ... which has DVI, S-Video and hdmi outputs. ... Requirement is to connect an LCD monitor for Windows and at the same time an LCD projector to project digital photographs 1024 x 768 or project DVD video. ... The projector has VGA and S-video inputs but as I feel that S-video is not good enough for a high quality 1024 x 768 image I have connected it to the 9500GS DVI output using a DVI/VGA adaptor effectively making output VGA. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: TV Through my Media Centre Looks Awful
    ... I know of no card that supports DVI or HDMI Input the bandwidth required is ... with a different S-Video, and they both worked with much improved quailty. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: rather odd ASUS/NVIDIA findings
    ... s-video and dvi outputs. ... i always had my monitor connected to the svga and my widescreen tv to ... support dvi and tv out together, ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)