Used RPTV - Bad Idea?
- From: "D" <guardianenzo1@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Aug 2005 06:10:57 -0700
I'm considering a used 43" Toshiba RPTV. Here's the deal - given all I
read about these TVs having shorter lifespans than direct view, is this
a bad idea? The set is about 3 YO and the price is really good, but is
this something I should stay away from generally? The only other
option in my price range right now would probably be a refurb, and I
don't know how advisable that is either... Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: pixelated during fast action
- Next by Date: Re: Bad SD picture contest
- Previous by thread: AKAI TVs
- Next by thread: Re: Used RPTV - Bad Idea?