Re: Winegard SquareShooter SS-2000

So what do you recommend? I don't sell them but have a couple of clients
that bought them and found that they are quite happy with the results. It
is likely that jsut about anything would have worked in their locations, but
antennae are such an application specific device that without much more
experience or a direct comparison I'd have trouble with such a conclusion.

Leonard

"Jim Riggs" <oljim@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> over priced
> "Frank Graves" <fmgtech@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Any opinions on this antenna. Thinking about getting one. About $100.00
>> to $125.00.
>>
>> Thanks

  • Re: Winegard SquareShooter SS-2000
    ... I don't sell them but have a couple of clients ... > that bought them and found that they are quite happy with the results. ... > but antennae are such an application specific device that without much ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Fs: Lectrosonics 210D System Block 27
    ... I was not the first owner. ... I bought the system on ... With insects the plural is antennae and with electronics ... TRX900 w stereo adapter and internal recording option. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • powerflarm portable for sale
    ... I can't seem to find an acceptable location for my PF portable, so I am trying to sell it in favor of a brick. ... All antennae included, used twice. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: The body of knowledge held by Hams?
    ... inductors, and antennae. ... In my shack I have a mixture of things I've bought and things I've built....even though I value the convenience and functionality of the black box, ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)