Re: Mitsubishi WS-55411
- From: "L Alpert" <alpertl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:19:51 -0700
Mr Fixit wrote:
> In article <rrqdnZ2dnZ2AiVi2nZ2dnci8bd-dnZ2dRVn-z52dnZ0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> "L Alpert" <alpertl@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Oh, remove the "xx"...
>> The tech that fixed mine (warranty) said it is a common problem in
>> these. Same behavior as mine. You should be able to find one, as
>> they usually get reconditioned. Tech said they were not that hard
>> to fix if you know your way around a soldering iron.
> Was the repair something the tech was able to do in the home? My Mits
> is doing the same thing, but only when being driven with Y/Pr/Pb
> signal. With a std composite input it's fine. Apparently Y/Pr/Pb
> causes something in the set to draw more current.
Yes, he did mention that it could be repaired without much difficulty.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mitsubishi WS-55411
- Next by Date: Re: New HDTV recorders from Sony
- Previous by thread: Re: Mitsubishi WS-55411
- Next by thread: Re: Mitsubishi WS-55411