Re: Mitsubishi WS-55411

Mr Fixit wrote:
> In article <rrqdnZ2dnZ2AiVi2nZ2dnci8bd-dnZ2dRVn-z52dnZ0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> "L Alpert" <alpertl@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Oh, remove the "xx"...
>
>> The tech that fixed mine (warranty) said it is a common problem in
>> these. Same behavior as mine. You should be able to find one, as
>> they usually get reconditioned. Tech said they were not that hard
>> to fix if you know your way around a soldering iron.
>
> Was the repair something the tech was able to do in the home? My Mits
> is doing the same thing, but only when being driven with Y/Pr/Pb
> signal. With a std composite input it's fine. Apparently Y/Pr/Pb
> causes something in the set to draw more current.
>
> Thx.

Yes, he did mention that it could be repaired without much difficulty.

  • Re: Just out of curiosity,
    ... low tech. Guaranteed to be 100% high tech. ... to the manufacturer for repair. ... changer except you're a bit cleaner when you leave work to go home. ... ignorance was bliss, ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: Penny wise, pound foolish - plasma cutter
    ... tech can fix them fast, ... With tax on the repair I'll ... the board and test the remaining resistors. ... resistor, battery, cheater cord and light bulb for a good dynamic test. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Startup password ?
    ... To expect a tech to fully diagnose and repair the computer without ... all the methods of keeping data from a tech ... > private that way they cannot be accessed from the new account you ...
  • Re: Startup password ?
    ... To expect a tech to fully diagnose and repair the computer without ... all the methods of keeping data from a tech ... > private that way they cannot be accessed from the new account you ...
  • Re: Just out of curiosity,
    ... low tech. Guaranteed to be 100% high tech. ... to the manufacturer for repair. ... The equipment you're working on ... changer except you're a bit cleaner when you leave work to go home. ...
    (misc.rural)