Episode 13 Challenge Preview with the Dream Team (Video)

I believe this is the Dream Team with a somewhat jerky Jeff previewing the
immunity challenge for tonight's episode. The challenge is titled "Spinning
Wheel." It looks like each person has a number of posts where they have to
spin the tops off of by running around each post while doing so and then use
all of the tops they've collected to solve a puzzle. By that time they are
very dizzy. This good have some great entertainment value based on this run
thru. Too bad Kat's gone...she would have been great in this challenge.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/video/?watch=1kcf4oqk7i
(2:25)

Brian

  • Re: Ksyrium freehub drag
    ... Take dickhead sherman, for example. ... getting out and riding. ... anonymously posts: ... The ultimate solution, as everybody knows, is to get a proper wheel. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: genealogynewsgroups.com
    ... > website was reposting my - and other people's - messages with ... I complained and he withdrew all my posts. ... > Roy Stockdill ... I think it was an engineer who invented the wheel - but he didn't know what ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Funny
    ... Does he REALLY want us to believe he has a CDL and dives a fuel ... does NOT need to be behind the wheel of a big truck of any kind, ... contact to the posts he has made here on MTT. ... If he does, in fact, drive a fuel tanker his employer and the TSA ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: How to make downloadable source code available to website visitors?
    ... not feel the need to reinvent the wheel, ... Am I misunderstanding the spirit of your posts and your reply? ... > Sometimes the elephant eats you. ... >> I would like to build a website using ASP.NET. ...
  • Re: Funny
    ... Does he REALLY want us to believe he has a CDL and dives a fuel ... does NOT need to be behind the wheel of a big truck of any kind, ... contact to the posts he has made here on MTT. ... To every respectful, cogent comment he made about any subject, you slammed him. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)