Re: Past episodes

'The UCLAN' said:

"I can remember that the search for food (and water) used to be a major
part of each tribe's day. No longer. Are they close to a KFC or
something? The fish jumping into the fire by themselves? A pig for a
pet? Right..."

True. I remember when Ozzie had to climb a tree to chop down a McNugget.

  • Re: Matthew- series 3
    ... How much could I have lost with gastric bypass but the gains to me ... Specifically the rice 'soup' ones ... if you get a hankering for a specific food and want ideas ... Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add rice slowly so as not to ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Industrial vs. Organic
    ... You don't actually have to remediate the land and water, ... those large farms were created years ago. ... Big agribusinesses are bad because they game the system to get ... of the more general American food industry problem. ...
    (rec.gardens.edible)
  • Re: E. coli outbreak: German beansprouts probable cause
    ... into their food. ... usually involves the demonstrator drinking a glass of recycled water to ... sprouts all go through an ideal bacteria breeeding environment. ... meat as the source and bean sprouts do appear to be the most probable of ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Deer Torrey, Gow, trijcomm, etc RSPW Neo-Cons
    ... > of all the survivors of New Orleans -- than shame on those local ... > their account of what was going on -- I didn't see where it said Dubya ... > because I went after the food and water looters first -- before really ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: what went on in new orleans
    ... >electricity, running water, plumbing. ... >food, water, pampers, and prescriptions and fled the City. ... >National Guard and scores of buses were pouring in to the City. ...
    (soc.retirement)