Past episodes

I can remember that the search for food (and water) used to be a major
part of each tribe's day. No longer. Are they close to a KFC or something?
The fish jumping into the fire by themselves? A pig for a pet? Right...

  • Re: How long do pets eat?
    ... Of note - being in water scews up feeding as well - your pet only get's the ... you can chew through stacks of pet food for little gain. ... Another note: Bears are great pets. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Matthew- series 3
    ... How much could I have lost with gastric bypass but the gains to me ... Specifically the rice 'soup' ones ... if you get a hankering for a specific food and want ideas ... Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add rice slowly so as not to ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Industrial vs. Organic
    ... You don't actually have to remediate the land and water, ... those large farms were created years ago. ... Big agribusinesses are bad because they game the system to get ... of the more general American food industry problem. ...
    (rec.gardens.edible)
  • Re: E. coli outbreak: German beansprouts probable cause
    ... into their food. ... usually involves the demonstrator drinking a glass of recycled water to ... sprouts all go through an ideal bacteria breeeding environment. ... meat as the source and bean sprouts do appear to be the most probable of ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Is the pet food you are serving up killing your four-legged friend? (and making your vet rich)
    ... 'When I got my first kitten, Jaggers, I asked the vet for some advice on feeding, and when she directed me to a well-known brand of dried food, I was happy to take her professional advice,' she says. ... The same vet prescribed some more dried food, especially designed for cats with urinary problems. ... 'And then I came across a website created by Lisa Pierson, a pet nutritionist, that completely shocked me. ... Research into pet food is carried out by the pet-food companies but, more surprisingly, the training of vets at some universities is also funded by pet-food manufacturers. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.health)