Tarzan--I'm In A Sour Mood (Bonus Clip)

Of all of the extra clips this week, this might be the best. Tarzan gets
pissed off with the girls and loses his temper a few times. The look on
Chelsea's face during these times is priceless. Those two definitely don't
get along and if she makes it to F3 there's no way she'll get his vote. It's
so clear from this clip that the girls do not see Tarzan as a threat and are
willing to put up with his behavior. If he was the slightest threat they
would use his behavior in this clip as justification to get rid of him.

http://dai.ly/IIxTQC (4:25)

Brian

  • Tarzan--Im In A Sour Mood (Bonus Clip)
    ... pissed off with the girls and loses his temper a few times. ... so clear from this clip that the girls do not see Tarzan as a threat and are ... If he was the slightest threat they ... would use his behavior in this clip as justification to get rid of him. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Al Franken on Late Night
    ... (Watch the clip until the end for ... David Letterman. ... Letterman also promoted a young comic, Jay Leno who appeared on his ... "Girls who put out are tramps. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: lpga - whats with the jumping in water?
    ... I saw a clip on The Golf Channel of the incident mentioned in this ... All the girls involved looked just fine to me! ... be making a point of tuning in to the next televised LPGA event! ...
    (rec.sport.golf)