Re: Ozzy--Originally asked to do S24

In article <elmop-F15286.09560202012012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <12611-4F01AF40-16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
doob@xxxxxxxxx (doob toob) wrote:

Don't they already have the next 3 seasons in the can?

I'm pretty sure Whitney has had Keith in the can.

and in the kitchen, on the coffee table....

  • Re: Looking for Coffee Table Ideas.
    ... >> Keith said: ... >> | I'm making my daughter a coffee table for her new house and would ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Loops within loops
    ... Keith wrote: ... but for some reason I can't get my head around it. ... Seems like your forgot your cup of coffee? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: The telling detail
    ... My mother uses her microwave oven to make tea and coffee. ... She puts ... the ceramic mug itself into the microwave oven. ... Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/ ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Looking for Coffee Table Ideas.
    ... > Keith said: ... > | I'm making my daughter a coffee table for her new house and would ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Extended Preview of Return to Camp After Keiths Boot
    ... Whitney and Upolu takes him in. ... Whitney seems to take what Cochran did ... she had something starting with Keith. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)