Re: killing animals

On Nov 23, 6:03 pm, Don Bruder <dak...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article
<0dee4e4a-e6dd-469d-a81f-26b68bcd7...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

 FirstHit <First...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 23, 5:52 am, bob36sw...@xxxxxxxxx (bob wald) wrote:
 i  see where theyre going to kill chickens to boost interest in the
show.lol

What's the big deal with killing chickens?  Everyone that eats chicken
kills them via a hired hit man.

If you don't like chickens being killed, you should like it when
people kill their own chickens; then they are more likely of
reflecting on the killing of animals.  Killing animals is easy when we
have corporations do it for us.

FirstHit

<GASP>

You mean it doesn't grow on chicken bushes??? I thought that when the
plastic wrap went all the way around and you can read the bar code,
that's how you know when it's ready to pick?

Sheesh... I've led a sheltered life, I guess...

Everybody knows they are live animals that don't grow on bushes. So
what's your point?

I'm not sure you understood my point.

FirstHit

  • Re: Corn yields
    ... animals in the UK until BSE raised it's ugly head after years of 'proof' to ... chickens that we eat, so-called broiler chickens, they often add arsenic ... we produce so much chicken litter in this ... feed it to cattle. ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Britain - No Chief vet, not even an acting Chief Vet
    ... the British government is still sitting on its hands. ... down from over 600 vets to something like 120 battered individuals. ... chickens until 2010 hardly inspired confidence and has sent the supermarkets ... and old world are admitting contamination both of the animals and their ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Let Kodak know that you would buy gelatin-free film!
    ... Those videos are merely propaganda. ... it is a key Tyson Core Value. ... implementing programs to ensure animals are handled in a humane manner. ... Four to six weeks after arriving on the farm, the chickens have reached ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Who Goes First?
    ... > Broiler chickens, their parents, and the parents of battery hens ... > consider becoming a vegetarian. ... From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised ... Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive ...
    (sci.agriculture.poultry)
  • Re: deceased cockerel
    ... grandmother raised chickens both for food and for eggs. ... years old and I made a pet of one of them. ... animals and to treat them decently, but also teaching them the sort ... I have dear friends in Miami who just *don't ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)