Re: killing animals

On Nov 23, 6:03 pm, Don Bruder <dak...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article
<0dee4e4a-e6dd-469d-a81f-26b68bcd7...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

 FirstHit <First...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 23, 5:52 am, bob36sw...@xxxxxxxxx (bob wald) wrote:
 i  see where theyre going to kill chickens to boost interest in the
show.lol

What's the big deal with killing chickens?  Everyone that eats chicken
kills them via a hired hit man.

If you don't like chickens being killed, you should like it when
people kill their own chickens; then they are more likely of
reflecting on the killing of animals.  Killing animals is easy when we
have corporations do it for us.

FirstHit

<GASP>

You mean it doesn't grow on chicken bushes??? I thought that when the
plastic wrap went all the way around and you can read the bar code,
that's how you know when it's ready to pick?

Sheesh... I've led a sheltered life, I guess...

Everybody knows they are live animals that don't grow on bushes. So
what's your point?

I'm not sure you understood my point.

FirstHit
.