Re: The Winner
- From: FirstHit <FirstHit@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:56:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 22, 1:36 pm, "Wanda" <wrsutherl...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Brian Smith" <dcg_br...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Doob Toob" <d...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"I just had a look at some of Jeff's tweets from Wednesday evening and
he said Boston Rob was at his house last week to watch the episode.
According to Jeff, Boston Rob thinks Ozzy is blowing it, Coach has it
figured out, Cochran is dangerous and Jim is a good player."
Do you think that Jeff serves horse derves and drinks when Rob comes
Jeff wanted to have a link to Survivor that night to make Rob feel
comfortable so he served the meat the losing tribe chewed off during that
episode's challenge. :-)
That challenge was totally disgusting. Even the gross stuff they used to eat
in the beginning seasons was not that bad. YAKK!
I didn't mind seeing them bite off pieces of pork, but their spitting
it out turned my stomach!
- Prev by Date: Re: The Swimming Hole
- Next by Date: Re: Coach, Brendon and the HII
- Previous by thread: Re: The Winner
- Next by thread: Re: The Winner