Re: Mark Burnett To Turn the Bible Into a Series (miniseries to be ...
- From: "Brian Smith" <dcg_brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 13:33:08 -0600
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <14655-4DE394B1-2156@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
My vote goes for Ratalie.
I'm assuming Doob meant Tenerelli and not White. I would go with Tenerelli
as seems better suited to the role. I'd also get Matt to grow his hair back
and he could play young Jesus while Couch could play older Jesus.
This actually has potential with Survivor players as cast members.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fallen Comrades
- Next by Date: Re: Ashley Sold her Survivor Torch for...
- Previous by thread: Re: Mark Burnett To Turn the Bible Into a Series (miniseries to be ...
- Next by thread: Re: Mark Burnett To Turn the Bible Into a Series (miniseries to be ...