Re: Next season is Survivor South Pacific

On May 19, 12:33 pm, SoHillsGuy <eeon...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about "Survivor:  Nut Jobs"?   Nothing but players who might be missing a screw or two.

Philip, Russell, Coach, etc.   I'd even probably tolerate another return by Johnny Fairplay.

I like the concept, but the players listed above are far too sane to
qualify. I'm thinking
"real lunatic" here. Can you picture a cast which might include Shane
(without "the patch"), Rocky, Randy,
Ghandia, Kimmi, Mongo, and Jan (S5) all on the same team. Now that
would be entertainment. (I think) :-)

  • Re: Most Popular on HuffingtonPost March 15, 2010, at NOON EDT
    ...     I've been thinking about your idea since yesterday. ... sane philosophy in the world says is compassion. ...  She complained about the nearly constant theme of violence. ... guns, only outlaws will have guns" is true, at least in a country ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Paul Gans demonstrates his talents and his modesty
    ... "My words would have produced understanding in a sane person with an IQ ...    for fear his actions should be exposed; ... email to oshea dot j dot j at gmail dot com. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Interesting curves...
    ...  While I have experienced some age discrimination, ... A sane person couldn't come to that conclusion with a dart. ... I'm not in the least surprised that that's your opinion. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: OT rant. Was: Re: *Friend, I am sending you some Worship Songs... *
    ... Was: Re: *Friend, I am sending you some Worship Songs... ... "Science can destroy religion by ignoring it as well as by disproving ... than sane and un-happy. ...     Isaac Asimov ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: We are all in this together...
    ... The government has a role to play... ...    all manner of charities were building hospitals and railroads... ... i may change my position a jot if the uk gets sane government... ...
    (uk.politics.misc)