- From: "madamS" <madamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:55:37 -0500
"Brian Smith" <dcg_brian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"madamS" <madamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageYes, but unlike SOME people I don't accept everything he says as gospel.
<doob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is that the tribe name?
Did they ever point out to the players that Rob made that up as a
We know it's a goofy word made up by Amber and Rob...but I didn't hear
I always thought that the name was a perfect microcosm of the whole
season. The whole group just accepted what Rob said, and ignored ( or
weren't smart enough to see) that it was just a play on " Mariano alone".
Where did you get that from? He said the name came from what Amber called
one of her stuffed animals that is the leader of the rest of them.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Sir Winston Churchill
- Prev by Date: Re: Photos of Natalie--LA Matadors "Knockouts"
- Next by Date: Re: Grant's Bitterness
- Previous by thread: Re: Murlonio?
- Next by thread: HII