Re: What did Holly steal?

On Dec 16, 10:22 am, BlueBrooke <bluebro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:14:57 -0500, "grrly girl" <no...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Someone, was it Jane, said Holly stole something.
I must have missed (fallen asleep) the incident.
What happened?  What was stolen?
Thanks
GG

Way back at the beginning, she took Dan's expensive shoes, filled them
with sand and put them in the water.  She gave them back and threw
herself on her sword almost immediately.  She was kind of nutso in the
beginning, but quickly redeemed herself -- to the point where almost
everyone seems to have forgotten about it.

Or is that the editing again?  :-)

The editing doesn't fool me. IMO Holly's a holier than thou flake.

  • Re: What did Holly steal?
    ... I must have missed (fallen asleep) the incident. ... Dan's expensive shoes. ... I think that happened in episode 1. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: LSQG (tm) - Thursday, 3/31/MMXI #3469
    ... No mention of the wacky top 10 thing machine incident!? ... Paul joked that it'd look good after some post-production so ... I guess a little editing was required.. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: LSQG (tm) - Thursday, 3/31/MMXI #3469
    ... No mention of the wacky top 10 thing machine incident!? ... I guess a little editing was required.. ... Let the editors ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)