Re: I Think Shannon Still Had A Chance Until The Gay Bashing Machis...

'da goat said:

"Funny - I seem to recall on Big Brother this summer that Ragan was very
surprised when Annie outed herself to him..."

THIS Ray-gun? Hard to believe. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTPO9AMA28

  • Re: How arbitrary speed limits and reckless driving laws can cost you
    ... I'd hazard a guess that number is a bit higher than that. ... > Especially if you factor in people like Marcus Vick's brother, ... can't recall) the commentators noted that over ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • Re: OT - CoffeeMaker
    ... DH and his brother drive, generally, the same model car. ... > here right after he got the recall and DH told him about it. ... those lonely young ladies probably just want to meet him for his ... intelligence (as evidenced by his computer knowledge) and good breeding. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: John Carter and Superman?
    ... Or, as I recall, Big Brother and the Holding Company. ... To Janis, directly, in response to someone else comparing him to BB and the HC. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: R&R HOF HEART PERFORMANCE
    ... glad that I got to see that legendary act when I had the chance. ... Karen had pipes, no question. ... Did her brother do anything performance-wise ... Not that I recall. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Can you libel a brothel
    ... The owner of the paradise also object to the opening of a second sauna ... No they didnt open the other, if i recall the resident objected to the ... The rival brother is ran by two brothers. ... The law firm that ran the trust was his ...
    (uk.legal)