Re: S21 BOOT LISTS

On Sep 13, 10:31 pm, "B.N." <B...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 13, 11:02 am, THE SPOILER <goldenmike4...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sep 11, 7:27 am, d...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

'The Spoiler' said:

"I just want to warn you folks that the Boot Lists being bantered around
are incorrect.

TIA"

Thank YOU. I hope to hear from you when things are written in stone.
:-)

Happy New Year!

http://d21c.com/doob/rosh.gif

Happy Rosh Hoshana to YOU too!!

GoldenMike4393 can be found at Survivor Blows as he regurgitates what
others have posted.   His posts as Mrs.Clean or The Spoiler Not
withstanding.  Pretending they were his spoilers were a joke.
Congrats to him for burying the last remnants of Survivor on Usenet.
What once was a vibrant community is now dead!  I'll miss it.

B.N.

B.N.- Hide quoted text -

Ben:

Grow.UP.

  • Re: THIS SAME INFORMATION WAS POSTED BACK IN DECEMBER - SEE BELOW
    ... Subject: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains POSSIBLE Spoiler List!!! ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: S21 BOOT LISTS
    ... "GoldenMike4393 can be found at Survivor Blows as he regurgitates what ...   His posts as Mrs.Clean or The Spoiler Not ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: JFP
    ... based on a spoiler I heard: Think about his bio before ... (His bio is still on the Survivor website.) ... Maybe Amanda will be in the video and we'll get to see more than her tush. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: An unbelievable ending tonight (9/20)
    ... spoiler, so I will give some space. ... Why in hell did the losing tribe get to keep their fire from tribal ... That is just crap in my opinion. ... I miss the days when "Survivor" meant surviving. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)