Re: I like White vs. Black vs. Asian better.

'Artie the Q' said:

"It is more unpredictable. We know what is outcome if the producers
don't rig the game for old vs. young."

Interesting...I thought that the 'race' show was FAR more controversial
than 'young-old.'.

The 'race' show came out OK...and THIS season will probably have some
'gorilla oldsters' that will clobber the overconfident 'youth'.

MB will set it up well.

The 'knitting challenge', the 'early bird special lunch', the Depends,
'on and off' maze race.

:-)

Maybe they have an over 40 ringer.
I dunno.

The thing about Survivor...is that I just watch what they show us and
want us to know...and form opinions from THAT.

The fact that the season has been over for 6 months...doesn't matter.

:-)

  • Digitally Dueling with Chaos
    ... But what if there were a video game that had an educational ... game that subliminally opened the player up to issues of race, ... and race, among other things, comprise this identity. ... characters have a negative attitude toward the player they will refuse ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • A good and honest GRID review
    ... Pro Race Driver was one of those first disappointments, as the game was hard on the eyes, despite screenshots featuring beaming details. ... So when GRID was revealed months ago, ... You're blasted with this instant assault of momentum, as nearly all the cars offered in the game are all very fast. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: My Kind of Poetry
    ... too bad either, unofficially clocked at 53:58 for the 6.2 mile course, ... Why that is reflects the 'business' part of every Game ... As a matter of fact, I'm reconsidering that race, and running ... If you want to run a marathon, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Some things I want from a racing game
    ... are making it harder and harder to enjoy the game. ... Get me right into the race. ... A Vanishing Point kind of racing game on the other hand. ... Yeah an automatic recording of every race should be a standard feature - ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Some things I want from a racing game
    ... I'm a fan of arcade racers. ... are making it harder and harder to enjoy the game. ... Get me right into the race. ... Those are just a few of the things I think every racing game needs. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)