Re: My idea of how to fix the current Survivor jury voting system.
- From: dnrapp <dnrapp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:08:15 -0700 (PDT)
On May 18, 11:31�am, "Ar Q" <ArthurQ...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Basically I agree with Russell that the current voting system is flawed.
Here is what I propose for an easy fix:
1. Permanently make it final 2 instead of final 3 no matter if it starts
with 16, 18 or 20 contestants.
2. Jury have their own votes just like the current system. And Americans
have their own vote. The winner of each vote wins $250,000. One can only
achieve the title of "Sole Survivor" when he or she captures both the
jury's and Americans' hearts. It makes the game more difficult to play
but after 20 seasons, we want to see a more difficult game.
This system also has the benefits of minimizing the damages caused by
spoilers as the public voting won't start until the next-to-final
episode is aired. Also up-to-debate is to double jury's pays if their
result matches Americans' choice. So they might vote based on the
anticipation of the public opinions instead of their personal feelings.
the only thing they need to change is to keep the jury members away
from each other. So they can't talk about what has happened.The only
info they get should be fron Tribal Council. they should do the same
thing for BB.
- Prev by Date: Re: My idea of how to fix the current Survivor jury voting system.
- Next by Date: Re: Sandra Winning Is Bullshit
- Previous by thread: Re: My idea of how to fix the current Survivor jury voting system.
- Next by thread: Re: My idea of how to fix the current Survivor jury voting system.