Re: Possible OT Stripper Pole Question
- From: THE SPOILER <goldenmike4393@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
On May 13, 9:39 am, "Steven L." <sdlit...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"d...@xxxxxxxxx" <d...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Maybe Dub or someone who knows...can answer this very real question.
In the same way that they can warm bathroom floor tiles...why don't they
(or DO they?) warm stripper poles to make it more comfortable for the
OR...are those 'joints' warm by nature...and the lights warm them up
The pole warms up quickly from your body heat.
Have you ever held a pole in a subway car during the rush hour? With
all those other passengers putting their hands on the pole, it's warm.
(No, doob, I did not mean "hold a Polish lady")
-- Steven L.
- Prev by Date: Re: Parvarti WATCHED Russell Clips BEFORE "Heroes vs.Villains" Tap...
- Next by Date: Re: Possible OT Stripper Pole Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Possible OT Stripper Pole Question
- Next by thread: Re: Possible OT Stripper Pole Question