Re: 'Survivor' Castaway Interview: Amanda Kimmel (fancast.com interview with Amanda)
- From: zeppo <rgibbs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
'Survivor' Castaway Interview: Amanda Kimmel
by Gordon Holmes
Apr 30th, 2010 | 9:48 PM
Gordon: Why do you think they chose to boot you over Rupert or Colby?
Amanda: Because I tried to get the clue from Danielle.
That's interesting. I'm sure that Amanda knows why she was booted,
but this reason seems odd to me considering that Russell and Parvati
would have made the call. I suspect that R. and P. recognized that
she was the only strategic player left among the ex-heroes, and
therefore was the logical person to boot.
Amanda: I've done a lot of dishonest things in "Survivor." I think everybody
has. But in the end I feel like I chose to be loyal each time. It kind of
depends; I could have been either probably. I think almost everybody could
Good insight, and a very Amandaesque answer with the hint of guilt
the "dishonest" things she has done. IMO there is no possible way
that she could have been cast as a villain.
Gordon: And finally, if there were no in-game rules against it, who would
win in a straight-up fight between you and Danielle?
Amanda: Oh, come on!
Gordon: I know the answer, but I have to ask.
Amanda: I would! There's no question.
Heh! But then she would spend hours apologizing to Danielle. :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: A neat idol twist
- Next by Date: Re: http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/04/86626/index.html (etonline.com interview with Amanda)
- Previous by thread: 'Survivor' Castaway Interview: Amanda Kimmel (fancast.com interview with Amanda)
- Next by thread: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER: JIFFY'S BLOG ON EP 11