A neat idol twist
- From: Nightspirit1701 <nightspirit1701@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 18:57:02 GMT
What if the idol wam made into a double edge sword. I call this the idol
curse. inside the idpl is either a black or white stone. a black stone
means the idol is cursed and who ever plays it is booted off. Now Jeff has
the only key to unlock the idol. Picture this:
A castway named wedget thanks he is being voted off, but he has an HII. When
Jeff asked if you wants to play the idol Wedget raises his hand. Jeff says
bring me the Idol and bring your torch with you.
Wedget hands jeff the idol and Jeff opens it and if there is a black stone in
it, he says "Sorry wedget but this idol has been cursed. It the Idol has
spoken and you have been elimated."
If the stone is white then he says, "The Idol has spoken, any votes for
Wedget will not count.
This makes the using the idol a bit more complex. It makes the castway think
deeper about using it and he can give it to someone else he really wants gone
and have a 50/50 chance of doing it.
Be good and if you can't be good then be good at it
- Prev by Date: Re: CBS Press Release for Episode 12 ("A Sinking Ship")
- Next by Date: Re: A neat idol twist
- Previous by thread: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER: JIFFY'S BLOG ON EP 11
- Next by thread: Re: A neat idol twist