Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?
- From: FirstHit <FirstHit@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
The following excerpt is from Probst's blog. He has more to say about
this and about Colby if you want to read the blog. But the 2
paragraphs below really make it clear that it was not clear that
Danielle had exclusive rights to the clue.
===BEGIN PROBST QUOTE
INSIGHT: From a rules point of view, there is no rule that covers
this unique. Neither Danielle nor Amanda had a clear-cut case of
possession, so it was up in the air.
My call would have been to have them "work it out" which probably
resulted in all three of them sharing it together. That's definitely
would have said if I had been Amanda or Colby, "Let's work it out
I would never have let Danielle walk away with it by herself. Never.
===END PROBST QUOTE
- Prev by Date: Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?
- Next by Date: Re: Stupid Candice
- Previous by thread: Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?
- Next by thread: Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?