Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?
- From: Ed Stasiak <estasiak@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
So we're to believe that if one player finds the clue, a stronger
player can simply tackle them and pry it out of their fingers and
MB is cool with this?
I believe they have a policy against physical violence.
So say it was James and Courtney in the situation and she
found the clue. If he just held her while he rifled thru her
pockets (no "violence" in that) and took the clue, that would
But, they've said before that a player can rummage through another
player's belongings to steal a HII if they want to.
No, in fact the exact opposite has been the case.
James in S15 China for example, went to Loser Lodge with
two HII in his pockets, even thou the other players went thru
his pack, found them, took them out, looked at them and then
put them back in his pack.
Danielle was really stupid to just leave the thing laying on
the floor for anyone to grab. IMO, when Amanda grabbed it,
it became Amanda's clue.
Did anybody tape this scene? Because I remember Danielle
picking the clue up off the floor before Amanda came around
to her side of the bed and hiding it under her body, where
Amanda forcibly took it away from her.
- Prev by Date: Re: Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' episode 11
- Next by Date: Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?
- Previous by thread: Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?
- Next by thread: Re: What if Amanda had not Given Up the Clue?