Re: 'Survivor' Star May Go After Cops -- Legally (concerns Russell...

The Perfesser added:

"ill give you 2 guesses wholl be dancing in russells club this
summer......lol"

1) Parv
2) Parv

you may have included Courtney?

  • Re: Survivor Star May Go After Cops -- Legally (concernsRussell...
    ... "ill give you 2 guesses wholl be dancing in russells club this ... Parv ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Fancast Interview with Russell
    ... But it sounds like he would change his game if Parv had won. ... Sandra wasn't asked about Courtney? ... One other comment about this interview, I wonder if they interviewer looks ... Brain my best guess is that Survivor is ruled by the Butterfly Effect. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Randy Before Tribal Council (Video Clip)
    ... He mentions that Parv and Courtney ... I don't recall Courtney having any real strong alliances in China, ... alliances and probably by default, ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Fancast Interview with Russell
    ... logo and thanks that's all you have to do. ... But it sounds like he would change his game if Parv had won. ... Sandra wasn't asked about Courtney? ... One other comment about this interview, I wonder if they interviewer looks ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Randy Before Tribal Council (Video Clip)
    ... observations and has a few funny lines. ... He mentions that Parv and Courtney ... that way and Courtney and Parv don't even have boob jobs! ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)