Re: Must they merge ???

In article
<e7cf2aba-e40b-4d1b-a653-73fbd55290c5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
iarwain <iarwain_8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think when the tree mail said something about a feast, they jumped
to the concusion that it was a merge.

In Jeff's blog he pointed out that they purposely worded the tree mail
to give the impression that a merge was going to happen. Then they had
the feast sitting there in plain sight when they walked up to sell the
idea of a merge even more. When they walked into that that challenge
area everyone thought there was going to be a merge.

They were probably hoping for a merge also while they still had a
numbers advantage.

  • Re: Wow!
    ... Seems quite genuine to me. ... possible that  this person was under the impression that he'll ... probably just blog about all the team stuff and not many people will ... Go back & compare the size of the following two sets ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Wow!
    ... Seems quite genuine to me. ... possible that  this person was under the impression that he'll ... probably just blog about all the team stuff and not many people will ... it down to two added with a couple of extra filters. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Wow!
    ... Seems quite genuine to me. ... possible that  this person was under the impression that he'll ... probably just blog about all the team stuff and not many people will ... Bevdaa Team, Big Sister, Little John:D ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Wow!
    ... Seems quite genuine to me. ... possible that  this person was under the impression that he'll ... probably just blog about all the team stuff and not many people will ... Must add that the writing style is heavily influenced by Filmfare/ ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: JSH: Prime probability remainder error, fixed
    ... and his blog ... Why do I get the impression that Moshira is the author of this forged ... James flies off the handle fairly regularly and passionately, ... So I guess I know why I get the impression that Moshira is the author. ...
    (sci.math)