Re: Boston Rob vs 'Bonehead' Russell
- From: "Brian Smith" <dcg_brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:06:36 -0700
"shawn" <nanoflower@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:06:27 -0700, "Brian Smith"
"Karat" <karat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Okay this season Russell falls flat, he doesnt seem to be control as he
about the same time last season. I think personally hes been found
hes got the idol which surprisingly they havent even talked about for a
second which i find VERY weird.
Boston Rob has the nous to piss all over our poor Russell and I think
somehow Russell will get rid of him.
Russell is still the most intriging player on either side and hes got
something up his sleeve.
Wonder what he did to be called 'Bonehead' by Boston Rob aka Ambers
HII comes into play next week according to the preview.
Hmm, I didn't quite see it that way. It does look like the Heroes go
on a search for the HII (so they must get a clue at reward or combined
reward/immunity challenge) but that doesn't mean it gets used.
Bad wording on my part. I didn't mean to imply it would be used just that it
would become a factor in the game.
- Prev by Date: Re: 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' recap: Parvati claims her first...
- Next by Date: Re: Public Service Announcement: In case there are anybody who stil...
- Previous by thread: Re: Boston Rob vs 'Bonehead' Russell
- Next by thread: Re: Boston Rob vs 'Bonehead' Russell